DNS Realty Group
Premier Boutique Real Estate Brokerage
Residential | Commercial
FALLS CHURCH VIRGINIA
Enjoy the many wonderful attractions the City of Falls Church has to offer - from historic buildings and cultural centers to gorgeous parks and trails, the Little City has it all!
Fun Fact: John Hartman, musician and founding member of The Doobie Brothers called Falls Church Virginia home.
Grabbing a bite with the kids? Check out Clare and Don’s Beach Shack. This casual eatery focuses on food from southern climes—fish tacos, crab cakes, fried alligator and Key Lime pie—and is known for its extensive kids’ menu, which includes a tofu taco that even tiny eaters will enjoy.
- It's a small town—just 12,400 people live here!
- Small town traditions are alive and well, such as a local parades throughout the year, street food fairs, and more.
- It's diverse—a sizable Vietnamese-American population lives in Falls Church (which means you can be sure there's good Vietnamese food in town!).
- Transport is good into DC is good since Falls Church is in the Metro DC area and connected by more than one metro line.
- There's work in town—several notable companies are major employers for residents, with bases located right here in town.
- The school district is top-notch and there's even an IB program for parents of gifted children.
To learn more about how we can help your housing search – please call DNS Realty Group today at (855) 286-0310.
MD Broker License Number: 603140
VA Firm License Number: 0226-024372
Maryland Office Address: 3261 Old Washington Road Suite 2020, Waldorf, MD 20602
Virginia Office Address: 5680 King Centre Drive, Suite 600, Alexandria, VA 22315